Technical Support and Resources
- Technical Support for ConnectNH members, (603) 862-VIEW (8439)
- To obtain information or inquire about a quote to become a ConnectNH member, contact George A. Fryburg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call- 603-234-8651
- To inquire on billing issues, contact UNH's Information Technology Business Service Center at email@example.com
- Glossary of Videoconferencing Terms, by the TWICE organization in Michigan.
- The Videoconference Zone (scroll down for the Videoconference Zone link) Learn about some common videoconferencing pit falls and how to avoid them. Recommended for anyone asked to be in a videoconference.
- International Country Codes, you may find this useful if you're calling internationally.
- The Center for Instructional Videoconferencing Content (CIVCC). a good resource for finding programs
- Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration, another good program resource.
- IP Videoconferencing Services, firewalls and H 323, by WiscNet.
- Simple and inexpensive improvements for videoconference lighting
- Acoustic Guidelines
Vendor Specific Instructions
- Polycom User Manuals
- Tandberg User Manuals
- Tandberg C-20 Instructions
- Tandberg TRC5 Remote Control Quick Reference Guide
- Minimum Computer Requirements for MOVI
- Suggested Camera Info for MOVI
- MOVI (Jabber) Troublshooting Help
- "How To" Video on the TRC5 Remote
- "HowTo/ Info" Video on C-20
- "How To" Video on setting up a sytem and room
- "How To" Video Setting up a C-20 Call
Recommended Downloads for Jabber (Movi)
- Jabber for Windows (Movi)
- Jabber for Mac (Movi)
- Some FAQ's on Jabber (Movi) from Duke University
- Cisco/Tandberg Precision HD USB Video Cameras (v. 1.50) - Windows
- Cisco/Tandberg Precision HD USB Video Cameras (v. 1.50) - Mac (requires X11)
- Jabber (Movi) for Windows User Guide
- Jabber (Movi) for Mac User Guide